What We Charge
Not many agents will publish what they charge on their website, leaving them open to charge what they like. We are open, honest and different. All our fees are no sale, no fee and no let, no fee, in other words if we can’t find you the right buyer or the right tenant then you don’t pay us a penny.
Remember to look out for our flyers with any special promotions we are running!
- To Sell Your Property – 1.5% inclusive of VAT – no hidden fees
- Fully Managed – Let us look after everything for £500 inclusive of VAT letting fee and 12% inclusive of VAT of the rent each month
- Let Only - £600 inclusive of VAT
- Tailor Made Solutions – Let us do as much or as little of the work of letting your apartment out and we will agree a price with you
- Inventory - £60 inclusive of VAT
- Tenancy renewal fee - £120 inclusive of VAT
- Tenancy resign with a new tenant & existing tenant - £360 inclusive of VAT
We have a little black book of contacts for workmen, furnishing companies, cleaners etc, our contact book is always open for our vendors, landlords and tenants to use, just ask.
Charges For Tenants
Suttons City Living charge an application fee of £200.00 inclusive of VAT per tenant applying for a property, all our tenancy agreements will revert to a rolling contract at the end of the tenancy. There is an additional charge of £50 inclusive of VAT per guarantor if required.
If a tenant wishes to re-sign for another set period then there is a charge of £60.00 inclusive of VAT to draw up the paperwork and organise with the landlord.
Overdue rental payments will be subject to an administration fee of £30 inclusive of VAT after 7 days of the rent due date.
No charges are made to tenants for an inventory. Check-in, check-out or reference at the end of the tenancy, these are all included in the initial £200.00 application fee.